• Send your history and genealogy questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Participate in a History Room Live session.
• Contribute to the How’s Your Week Going? COVID-19 Story Archive.
• Read the new History Room Blog.
• Book an Archivist for in-depth research assistance.
• Catch up on genealogy with AncestryLibrary at home.
• Ask us about remote volunteer opportunities.
The Sagadahoc History & Genealogy Room supports Patten Free Library’s mission to preserve local history by collecting, preserving, and making available published and original materials pertaining to the history of Maine and Sagadahoc County.
We help patrons learn about life in the Library’s member communities by providing research assistance and instruction, collaborating with local schools and organizations, and presenting celebrated public programming both in person and online.
Currently closed, contact us for remote services
Jill Piekut Roy, Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
Peter Goodwin, Assistant
Jack Martin, Assistant
Karen Richard, Assistant