GUIDELINES AND CONDITIONS
The Group Study Room is intended to provide a quiet, private space for individuals or small groups. Use of the room is free; membership with the library is not required.
• Eating in the Group Study Room is prohibited.
• Covered non-alcoholic beverages are acceptable.
• The maximum occupancy is 6.
Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, by contacting the Information Services staff.
• Reservations are for 1-6 people. The room may be reserved by a single person for ZOOM meetings, presentations, interviews, and webinars (i.e. anything that requires conversation).
• Initial reservation block is up to two hours, with discretion of reference librarian to extend.
• Reservations are accepted up to one month in advance.
• The number of active reservations a person may have at one time is two.
• If the individual or group is 15 minutes late, the reservation may be cancelled.
• Individuals or groups must contact the Information Services staff as soon as they become aware that they no longer need the room.
• If the Group Study Room has not been reserved, walk-ins may use the Room for up to two hours, with discretion of reference librarian to extend.
Approved by the Patten Free Library Board of Trustees 9/14/21