Get a Library Card
Who is eligible for a library card?
- Residents and taxpayers of Arrowsic, Bath, Georgetown, West Bath, and Woolwich
- Teachers working at a school in one of the towns served
- Business owners in one of the towns served
- Nonresidents, with a $70 annual membership fee
- Three month short term membership, with a $25 membership fee
How to sign up:
- In person, with a photo ID with your current address or a photo ID and proof of address (ie a bill or a piece of mail). Pick up an application at the front desk or click here to print. Don’t have a printer? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll mail it to you.
- Sign up for a library card online
- If you are an employee of R.S.U. 1, please send your request from your RSU 1 email; please provide your name, mailing address, and phone number.
Under 18? You will need a parent/adult to co-sign for your card.