cloudLibrary is the online platform for e-books and e-audiobooks that Patten Free Library and other libraries across the state of Maine share through the effort of Maine InfoNet, a collaborative of more than 100 libraries. Over 50,000 cloudLibrary items are accessible to Mainers via the Maine Infonet joint collection.
What You Need:
• An active Patten Free Library account in good standing.
• A digital device that is compatible with cloudLibrary. To see a full list of compatible devices, visit www.yourcloudlibrary.com.
On a Desktop or Laptop:
1. Visit Patten’s cloudLibrary website.
2. Login using the 14-digit barcode number found on the back side of your library card.
3. Browse, borrow, and read! You can check out items and listen to them directly from your computer.
On a Phone or Tablet:
1. Visit the app store on your device, and download the “cloudLibrary” app.
2. Open the app.
a. Select your preferred language.
b. Select the country, state, and then your library. (Note: Patten is listed under “B” for “BATH: Patten Free Library.”)
c. Enter the 14-digit barcode number found on the back side of your library card.
3. Browse, borrow, and read! You will be automatically directed to Maine’s shared collection of e-books and e-audiobooks.
PFL New Adult Ebooks
PFL New Adult Audiobooks
Need more help?
Within the app, select “Account,” then “Help and Support” to view tutorials or the User Guide.
Or simply call (207-443-5141 x.1012), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the Reference Desk at Patten Free Library during our open hours for individualized assistance.