Town History Series 2018 continues with Woolwich’s talk by Trevor Hunt about our water supply. From City of Bath Records, October 25, 1893: “A petition was received from F.B. Torey and thirty one others requesting the call of a General Town Meeting to see if the citizens of Bath will ratify the action of the City Council of June 7, 1893 by which they gave permission for the Maine Water Company to change their source of supply from Thompson’s Brook to Lake Nequasset in Woolwich.”
This year’s Town History series is dedicated to the memory of Mel Hodgkins and Chee Chee Kakos, two significant supporters of the Town History Series and the Sagadahoc History and Genealogy Room, both recently deceased. For questions, please call the History Room, 443-5141, extension 18.
Doors open at 10AM.