High Touch High Tech of Maine, Science Made Fun, October Wednesdays, 4-5:00pm, ages 5-11:
- Oct 3, Cool Coastal Science© Make waves, explore sand, investigate Maine beach creatures, make your own shell imprints and more.
- Oct 10, Survive & Thrive© Discover how adaptive animals can survive and thrive in Maine! Have FUN as we hunt for moths, go through the migration maze, build a biome, and make it snow!
- Oct 17, Primarily Plants© Discover how cool plants really are. Build your very own greenhouse, see a plant embryo, and get all the “seedy”facts.
- Oct 24, Food Chain Gang © Join the food chain gang, the food chain that is. Explore Maine ecosystems, dissect an owl pellet, learn how a bee pollinates a flower and more!
- Oct 31, We Are Family© Explore the world of Maine animal families! Learn why certain creatures live in social groups. See UV like a bee, migrate with geese, and become a member of the pack.
This brought to us by the Merrymeeting Bay Trust Grant.